This fall is full-on with election season underway,
Calm your mind and nourish your nervous system with these simple and healthy (but delicious) CBD recipes. CBD has been shown to significantly reduce anxiety and improve sleep quality, so find your calm while indulging in these treats as the weather cools down!
Autumn Sour Immunity Smoothie – CBD Recipes Ideas
15-30+ mg CBD
- 1 Banana
- 2 Soft Persimmons
- 2 Oranges
- ½ a Lemon, juiced
- Carrot juice OR Whole Carrot (optional)
- 1.5 cups of water or hemp milk
- 1 ml dropper full of Cannaste Pineapple Mango CBD Oil
- 1 packet of Hilma Immune Support
- Add all ingredients in your blender and blend until smooth
- Garnish with a lemon wedge & stay healthy this season!
Hella Raw Hemp & Walnut Date Bars – CBD Recipes Ideas
Makes nine 20mg CBD bars
- ¾ cup walnuts
- ¾ cup hemp seeds
- 1.5 cup of oats (we prefer gluten-free oats!)
- ½ tsp kosher salt
- 10 Medjool dates, pitted & roughly chopped
- Coconut flakes (optional)
- 25 Medjool dates, pitted & roughly chopped
- ½ cup water
- ½ a 1oz bottle of Marigold CBD Oil
- Line an 8 x 8 square pan with parchment paper going opposite ways
- In a food processor, chop the hemp seeds, walnuts, salt, and oats until a fine crumble forms. Add in the dates and process until crumbly again
- Melt the coconut oil, add to the mixture, and process until sticky. You may need to add a bit more oil if it’s too dry
- Remove from the processor, set aside 3/4 cups of the mixture for later and press the rest firmly and evenly into the pan
- Grab your 25 pitted and chopped dates, CBD Oil, and water to chop in the food processor until a paste forms. You will have to stop and scrape down the sides of the bowl often. You can also add a bit more water if needed but you want to keep the paste quite thick.
- Scoop out the mixture onto the crust and gently spread with the back of a wet spatula until even
- Sprinkle on the 3/4 cup of set-aside mixture, along with the coconut flakes if you choose, and gently press down with fingers. Refrigerate until firm for at least 1 hour, but overnight is preferable
- Cut into squares and serve! Store in the fridge or freezer after you’ve indulged yourself.
Note: The recipe was adapted from the OhSheGlows blog! See the original here
CBD Bulletproof Coffee- CBD Recipes Ideas
15-30+ mg CBD
- 2 cups black coffee, fresh or cold-brewed
- Nut milk of your choice (We love oat!)
- 1 tsp of honey
- Cinnamon or nutmeg
- ½ to full dropper of Cannaste Cinnamint CBD Oil
- 1 teaspoon of butter (optional)
- Brew your favorite coffee and let cool down until it’s not longer hot
- Pour coffee into the blender with all other ingredients
- Blend until a frothy top forms & get sipping!
Beloved CBD Black Bean Brownies
Makes nine 25mg brownies
- 1 1/2 cups black beans
- 2 tbsp cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup quick oats
- 2 eggs (Or 2 tbsp ground flaxseed + water as a vegan substitute)
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/3 cup pure maple syrup, honey, or agave
- 1 pinch uncut stevia or 2 tbsp sugar
- 1/4 cup coconut or vegetable oil
- 2 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1 Gron CBD Dark or Milk chocolate bar, broken into pieces
- ½ cup or more of chocolate chips – don’t skimp!
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Lightly coat an 8 x 8 square pan with coconut oil
- Process all ingredients except for the chocolate chips in a food processor (yes – you can process the Gron chocolate pieces)
- Once your mixture is smoothe and creamy, stir in the chocolate chips by hand
- Pour into the pan and bake for 15-18 minutes or until cooked through. If you feel that the brownies havent cooked enough, you can put them in the fridge overnight and they will solidify like magic!
Vitae CBD Boutique